Saturday, July 14, 2007

Precious Time Together

Kate and I.. in Rockport

Laura, Katelyn, Melissa, Ryan and Burt after dinner.
We are just missing Marissa.
Hmm. What are Laura and Ollie looking at???

I'm sure that this entry will not be appreciated by some.. but it brought back sweet memories for me to find my girls downstairs quietly talking after giving themselves pedicures.

Kate and Laura~

Katelyn with a beautiful sky in Rockport

Katelyn, Nana, Burt and Ryan after our Japanese/Korean fusion dinner. NEVER give Nana chopsticks.
So...Katelyn started off today for Wisconsin, and Laura is in Connecticut for a friend's wedding and then will soon be heading back to France to finish her Doctorate. I treasure every moment with these guys. Even the moments that are a bit "trying". Like when someone goes thirty or forty seconds beyond meal time. I won't mention any names...K.












No comments: