Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving 2007


Kate and I were walking down Newbury Street and had this beautiful view.

Below is a sight RARELY seen. Katelyn is holding one of our animals AND enjoying it!!!! Oddly enough it's the one animal that is almost devoid of a personality. Interesting. Below on the right are Burt and Kate sitting at our dining room table after breakfast...too much technology???






Thanksgiving visit with Nana included some pretty heavy checker matches.


Nana quotes of the day..
"The best times of your life are when you have a wiry dog."
Then while playing checkers with Burt..(after her game with me).."It's nice to play with someone who has a brain." Thanks Mom.









Katelyn and Melissa~






Robert~












Kate and Oliver~ in his "man shirt".







Emily, Oliver and Caroline~





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are Burt and Kate IMing each other?

I had a good Thanksgiving. A friend invited me over which was good since otherwise I would have been doing a pizza and video with Chili. I was going to call but was caught up doing ecstatic dance, the gym and then dinner.