Thursday, August 19, 2010

Highlights from a fun vacation day!

End of the day dinner and duck feeding with Nana. :) Wow Nana is short.

Even the french fries at Ikea are wildly entertaining. They hugged, they kissed and then danced together. :) oops.. different day-

A fun pony ride at Southwick.

She lost total control watching her faves.. the Prairie Dogs.

Unlike the french fries, they actually were hugging and kissing.

An exhausted, happy baby :)

More lose your breath belly laughing on the way home. :)

Feeding the deer was crazy fun! (crazy out of order pics,too)
Back at the Prairie Dogs-

When I stepped into the shade for water, my favorite girl did the same :)

3 comments:

Laura S. said...

Cute pics. Love the baby deer! I remember doing that up in Santa's village was it?
I love how she went to drink just like you :-)

cash and hash said...

That was a big thing for me when I was little, too. Deer are so gentle and sweet!! And yes it was Santa's Village. Southwick remains one of my favorite animal parks. Remember the horrible injury that I recieved from the African Grey Parrot? Well there is a sign on his cage now, that I believe they put there for me. I'll forward it to you later. :)

Laura S. said...

Ha, yes, please do forward that! (Is the sign at child or adult height? :-)